Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009

OS
Upgraded Windows Vista to Windows 7
Installed Ubuntu (Thanks Ko Ko Ye, Link is Not Available at the moment)

Graphic
Installed InkScape (if you like opensource vector creation, you shoud try this)

FireFox Plugin
DownThemAll
FlashGot

Downloader
Orbit

Forum
Myanmar Cupid

Online Game
Torn (MMORPG)

Proxy Bypass and Privacy Tools
PUFF (Thanks Ma Htaike)
Tor
JAP

Trip
MBS Srikhittra Excursion
Hong Kong BlogFest.Asia (cant forget for your HELPS, FRIENDS)

Baby
My Son (I love you, HOPE you will be a good companion for your elder brother)
Ko Zaw Zaw, Hey! Now, You've got a son too. CONGRATULATION !!!
Paykhayan, Good Luck Sis, hope you will get the life, you want.

That's not all of my 2009, but that's all I remember at the moment.

Sleepy, Sleepy, Sleepy...
Just came back from Shwe Man.
:D

Hey, 2009 is 2009. That's all.