DJ Software ေတြကို စိတ္ဝင္စားေပမယ့္ ေသခ်ာေတာ့ မေလ့လာဖူးပါဘူး။ အခုလည္း ေလာဘတၾကီးနဲ႕ Download လုပ္ထားတဲ့ DJ Software တစ္ခု ျပန္တင္လိုက္ပါတယ္။ ကိုေဇာ္ေဇာ္တို႕ ကုိေအာင္မ်ဳိးဟန္တို႕ေတာ့ စိတ္ဝင္စားမယ္နဲ႕တူတယ္။ သူ႕ရဲ႕ Feature ေတြ ဘာေတြကိုေတာ့ ေအာက္မွာပဲ ဖတ္လိုက္ေတာ့ေနာ္။
Mixxx is free, open source DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live mixes.
* Free, open source DJ software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
* MIDI controller support
* Superior mixing engine with recording, vinyl control, and more
* Written for DJs, by DJs
* Check out our full list of battle-tested and DJ approved features!
- Complete DJ Solution - Mixxx is a complete package for amateur and professional DJs alike, providing everything you need to create live mixes.
- New to DJing? - No problem - Mixxx can run without any extra hardware, and is fully functional replacement for a traditional "turntables and mixer" DJ setup.
- Experienced DJ? - Mixxx supports advanced features like comprehensive MIDI controller support, vinyl control, and multi-core CPU support.
- BPM estimation - Mixxx measures the BPM of each song to help you beat match faster.
- Parallel waveform displays - See the beats in songs line up when mixing and quickly spot drift.
- Waveform summaries - Visually see the dynamics of an entire track, just like with vinyl.
- MP3 / OGG / WAVE / FLAC playback - Mix your tracks without converting your collection.
- Pitch-independent time stretch - Change the speed of a song without altering the pitch.
- Vinyl emulation - Adjust the pitch of a song, just like on a real turntable.
- Wave Recording - Save your mixes on-the-fly.
- Serato, Traktor Scratch, and FinalScratch too! - Use your turntables with timecoded vinyl to control Mixxx, without buying expensive hardware. Read more...
- Serato CD support - If you've got CDJs, you can use them to control Mixxx with a pair of Serato CDs.
- Save Money - Use your Existing Soundcard - Mixxx's vinyl control works with any soundcard that has a stereo line-input jack. This means that most consumer and professional soundcards can be used for vinyl control with Mixxx, so there's no need to purchase expensive kits.
- Absolute Mode - Absolute mode is available with every timecode supported by Mixxx, so you can needle drop to seek through a track without losing focus.
- MIDI controller support - Control Mixxx with your favourite MIDI devices and hardware like the Hercules DJ Console MK2 and RMX, M-Audio X-Session Pro, and more!
- Multichannel soundcard support - Use Mixxx with high performance 4x4 soundcards like the Echo AudioFire line.
- Multiple soundcard support - If you're stuck with single output jack on your laptop or desktop PC, just plug in an extra stereo soundcard. Mixxx can route your master and headphone outputs to different soundcards for maximum flexibility, and supports most USB and Firewire soundcards.
- Cross-platform - Mixxx runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X Leopard, Ubuntu, and other distributions of Linux.
- Free and Open Source - If you don't like something the way it is, change it!
- Custom EQ Shelves - Adjust the equalizer bands to suite your taste.
- Crossfader curve control - Slow fade, fast cut, or anywhere in between - Adjust your crossfader curve like on a hardware DJ mixer.
- Skinnable Interface - Customize Mixxx with the bundled skins or make your own.
- Adjustable pitch range - Decrease the range for more precise control or increase it for wilder mixes.
- Multi-core support - Fully utilize your CPU for maximum performance and lower latencies.
- Sub 10-ms latency - Achieve maximum responsiveness for better mixing with Intel Core and newer CPUs.
- 24-bit/96000 Hz playback and capture - Crystal-clear audio for all setups, from cafe gigs to the biggest clubs.
- Club-worthy sound quality - Our superior mixing engine is designed for fully-accurate audio reproduction.
- Hardware acceleration - Harness the power of your videocard for faster performance through OpenGL.